Thomas J. JamesonMS, LMHC
Family Counseling, LLC
Inspiring Hope and Healing
“I lead people to the key that is already within themselves, and help them unlock what they already encompass.”
Areas of Practice
Click on the areas of practice below to read through some self-evaluation questions which can help to determine if therapy could benefit you or your family.
- Are you struggling with feelings of malaise or lack of direction?
- Are you experiencing issues in your relationship with your spouse and/or children?
- Are you interested in becoming more aware and grounded within your masculine experience?
- Are you experiencing relationship issues?
- Intimacy issues?
- Trust issues?
- Communication issues?
- What’s going on in your family system that leads to conflicts?
- Is there a divorce?
- Is there a death in the family?
- Is there a communication problem between parents and children?
Ready to Get Started?
Are you ready to take a step forward and get help and support on your journey to better overall wellness? Please call (808) 796-0887 or use the contact form below to get in touch.
Tom has been offering counseling services to individuals, couples and families since 2005. Men’s work is both his specialty and his passion. He focuses on helping men find strength and clarity in their lives. This results in more fulfilling and rewarding relationships and experiences.
As a therapist, Tom uses a holistic approach by considering many factors contributing to problems. He looks at the biological, psychological, and social conditions that affect a person. Tom guides his clients through a healing process that enables them to have more wellness in their lives.
Tom is also involved with the ManKind Project and was recently invited to join the Hawaii Leader Body Community Leadership Initiative. Through his work he helps men to overcome their struggles and become more compassionate, purpose-driven, and present in their relationships and their lives.
Certifications & Licenses
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor in the State of Hawaii
- Master’s Degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Experience & Focus
- 20 years of direct counseling experience
- Best practices approach to treatment
- Family therapy aptitude and experience