Thomas J. JamesonMS, LMHC
Family Counseling, LLC
Inspiring Hope and Healing
Thomas J. Jameson is a mental health professional driven to help others overcome personal, family, and career obstacles. A licensed mental health counselor in the State of Hawaii with a Master’s degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, he has 15 years of direct counseling experience. He opened the Thomas J. Jameson Family Counseling practice in 2018.
“I lead people to the key that is already within themselves, and help them unlock what they already encompass.”
Tom has been offering counseling services to individuals, couples and families since 2005. Men’s work is both his specialty and his passion. He focuses on helping men find strength and clarity in their lives. This results in more fulfilling and rewarding relationships and experiences.
As a therapist, Tom uses a holistic approach by considering many factors contributing to problems. He looks at the biological, psychological, and social conditions that affect a person. Tom guides his clients through a healing process that enables them to have more wellness in their lives.
Tom is also involved with the ManKind Project and was recently invited to join the Hawaii Leader Body Community Leadership Initiative. His passion is helping men to overcome their struggles and become more compassionate, purpose-driven, and present in their relationships and their lives.
Certifications & Licenses
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor in the State of Hawaii
- Master’s Degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Experience & Focus
- 15 years of direct counseling experience
- Best practices approach to treatment
- Family therapy aptitude and experience
Areas of Practice
Click on the areas of practice below to read through some self-evaluation questions which can help to determine if therapy could benefit you or your family.
- Are you struggling with feelings of malaise or lack of direction?
- Are you experiencing issues in your relationship with your spouse and/or children?
- Are you interested in becoming more aware and grounded within your masculine experience?
- Are you experiencing relationship issues?
- Intimacy issues?
- Trust issues?
- Communication issues?
- What’s going on in your family system that leads to conflicts?
- Is there a divorce?
- Is there a death in the family?
- Is there a communication problem between parents and children?
Substance Abuse Counseling
- Are you struggling with addictive behaviors or substance abuse problems?
- How committed are you to change?
Ready to Get Started?
Are you ready to take a step forward and get help and support on your journey to better overall wellness? Please call (808) 796-0887 or use the contact form below to get in touch.
“We have a Prodigal Son story that Tom helped come true. Thankfully our son has continued to make healthy life choices and Tom was instrumental in helping him course correct. We are forever grateful to this highly skilled and compassionate individual.”
Mother & Client
“Tom has the unique ability to connect with children, to connect with their parents, and then connect the two together. He does this in a way that fosters trust, respect, and healing for everyone involved. Tom is a rare find in a therapist. Someone who can bring forth truth and focus on what’s really important, while helping to let go of the noise that sometimes distracts real healing. My family has had the great honor to work with Tom, and we are well and healthy as a result.”
Mother & Client
“Having worked closely with Tom as a colleague I can attest to his professionalism and absolute competence as a therapist. His many strengths include directness, thoroughness, and empathy. Tom will forever be at the top of my referral network.”